Multifamily and commercial building energy analysis. Energy audits. Energy modeling. Title 24 code compliance.
Guidance to meet regulations for sustainable building methods under Low Income Housing Tax Credit (LIHTC) programs including:
- California Tax Credit Allocation Committee (CTCAC)
- California Debt Limit Allocation Committee (CDLAC)
- Federal Home Loan Banks’ Affordable Housing Program (AHP)
- PG&E Multifamily Upgrade Program.
We also provide:
- Green Property Needs Assessment (GPNA).
- Energy modeling and verification testing for California Title 24 compliance
- HERS II Ratings and HERS Index Score for energy financing programs including AHP.
- Multifamily Green Point Rating.
Contact us today to learn how we can help you with your next project.