* High energy bills? * Got mold, allergies or dust? *
Now offering home audits for ENERGY UPGRADE CALIFORNIA programs including:
Ben Thompson, BPI certified Building Analyst
Rebate levels & tax credits:
- $200 audit rebate for residents of East Bay cities!
- $1000 for prescriptive energy efficiency measures including air sealing, insulation, duct sealing, pipe & water heater insulation, low flow fixtures.
- Up to $4000 for efficiency improvements that meet specific measured performance targets.
- $500 energy efficiency tax credit.
Our Home Performance Check-Up will help you find out how to make your home more healthy, comfortable and cheaper to operate. Using building science principles and special test equipment including a blower door and infrared thermography, we will show you hidden problems in your house and help you prioritize your remediation measures to get the most for your money. We will also direct you to federal, state and utility programs that will help pay part of the cost to make your home more energy efficient. We can also tell you if a solar project makes financial sense for your home.
Our home retrofit services are provided by Smart Builders, Inc., a general, insulation and electrical contractor specially trained in home performance techniques. After your home is audited, we can provide a quote for complete retrofit services.
- Duct pressure testing
- Refrigerant charge verification
- Fan watt draw and cooling coil air-flow
- Change-outs and NEW construction.
- Includes CF-6R paperwork for building depts.
- Residential & Commercial
- Contra Costa, Alameda, Solano, Napa Counties
- Solar system compliance testing for New Solar Homes Program
Title 24 Calculations
Allow us to help you exceed Title 24 on your commercial or residential project.